Together we partner to strengthen relationships, increase understanding, and participate in open discussions about important issues relative to natural gas and oil production in our area.
We are committed to:
- Protect public safety and the environment
- Respect private property rights and each other
- Seek, innovate, and adopt best practices
- Advance appropriate technology
- Responsibly develop natural gas and oil
We believe that good neighbors respond to each other’s needs, communicate with candor and goodwill, work to educate themselves and others, and support a balance between social, economic, and environmental concerns.
As natural gas and oil producers, we further pledge to work in a respectful, collaborative manner with public officials, agencies, businesses, and citizens, and to be responsive to the communities impacted by our operations.
The Good Neighbor Pledge (link)